BO导出Excle时报错：达到最大二进制输出大小限制。请联系 BusinessObjects 管理员。（错误：ERR_WIS_30271） (Error: INF )
Below are the possible causes to get this error message:
1] When a large Web Intelligence report is exported to CSV format, we get error: Max Binary file size limit exceeded. The document is too large to be processed by the server. Error WIS 30271
This error message appears because BusinessObjects Enterprise allows documents to be saved with the limit specified for Web Intelligence Report server settings in the Central Management Console(CMC).
To resolve the error follow the below steps:
- Login to Central Management Console (CMC) using BusinessObjects Enterprise "Administrator".
- Navigate to "Home >> Servers".
- Click on "Web Intelligence Report Server" to open its properties.
- Increase the "Maximum Binary File Size"(Default value=50 MBytes; Maximum value = 65535 MBytes).
- Click on "Apply" and then on "Update".
- Allow the Web Intelligence server to restart.
2] In Web Intelligence, when attempting to save a report to Excel or Portable Document Format (PDF), the following error message appears:
"Max binary file size limit exceeded. The document is too large to be processed by the server. Contact your database administrator. (Error: WIS 30271)".
This error message appears because Business Objects Enterprise allows documents to be saved up to the limit set for Web Intelligence Report Server in the Central Management Console (CMC). The default file size limit is 50 megabytes for binary file types like PDF and Excel.
To resolve this error message, you will need to increase the Max Binary file size value.
1. Open the CMC.
2. Browse to Servers
3. Click on your Web Intelligence Report Server.
4. On the Properties page, increase the Maximum Binary File Size.
5. Apply the setting and allow the Web Intelligence Report Server to restart.
Increasing these values too high could impact Web Intelligence performance when users attempt to save excessively large files.
Hope this helps.
Please revert in case of any further queries.