Usage of SAPlink:
- Used to copy program from one system to another system without any Transport Request.
- Used to take a back up of program, class and other development.
SAPlink – licensed information are given at every download, created by Gregor Wolf
Here we start,
https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/SAPlink Download link are given in this link and navigate to path trunk -> build.
1. Download the three file mentioned in above path.
- SAPlink_Daily.nugg – Download file
- SAPlink_Daily.nugg.zip – Download file
- zsaplink_installer.txt – Copy to text file
2. Create a Executable program, source code from text file from zsaplink_installer.txt and Activate it.
4. Execute the program and browse open the nugget file with Overwrite check box.
5. After execution all SAP link Class and program from file get installed in our system as shown below,
- Installed: CLAS ZCX_SAPLINK
- Installed: CLAS ZSAPLINK
- Installed: CLAS ZSAPLINK_NUGGET
- Installed: CLAS ZSAPLINK_OO
- Installed: CLAS ZSAPLINK_PROGRAM
- Installed: PROG ZSAPLINK
- Installed: CLAS ZSAPLINK_CLASS
6. Activate each file installation above, if any pop of error, click activate any way.
7. Installed: PROG ZSAPLINK, is used to Import and export the nugget files.
HOW to use SAP link installed,
- Execute the Installed program: PROG ZSAPLINK
- Create the Nugget file at your desktop using the radio button “Create new Nugget” – provide Nugget name and execute.
- Now add object to nugget – Object type: PROG, Object name: program.name, Browse and attach the Nugget file create at 2nd step in Nugget file name.
- Selected Program Source code transferred to the Nugget file.
- We can use the Nugget file to Import in any system.
- We can also add development object from Package, Transport request.
Import the Nugget file downloaded,
- Radio button to Import Nugget.
- Enter package name and choose Nugget file.
- Check Overwrite Original if you are Overwriting all.
- After execution program will get program downloaded to our new system