To get this SQL Dump, follow this procedure, in SQL Server's management interface:
- Under SQL Server Management Studio, Right click on the database you want to export
- Select Tasks/Generate Scripts
- Click "Next" on the welcome screen (if it hasn't already been desactivated)
- Select your database
- In the list of things you can export, just change "Script Indexes" from False to True, then "Next"
- Select Tables then "Next"
- Select the tables you want to export (or select all), then "Next"
- Script to file, choose a filename, then "Next"
- Select unicode encoding (who knows…, maybe someone has put accents in objects names, or in comments)