- As, you have already created the Asset Master data through AS91, during which you have also enter Asset APV and Depreciation values (Asset takeover values) in Asset accounting module.
- To post in G/L account, go to t-code: OAMK and change the control of reconciliation account to “BLANK”
- Transfer Balance sheet account balances through F-02 LSMW program. Pass the following JV entry,
PK 70 – Fixed Asset 1————– Dr 100
PK 70 – Fixed Asset 2————– Dr 100
PK 50 – Asset Upload clearing—- Cr 100
PK 50 – Acc. Dep Account——— Cr 100
- Post G/L balances and go to OAMK and restore control of reconciliation account to ” ASSETS”
- 2nd Option for G/L posting is through t-code: OASV. In this you don’t have to use t-codes: OMAK & F-02.
- Now, you have to reconcile Asset values in Asset Accounting module with GL balances using t-code: ABST2
- After uploading the balances you can a pass an adjustment entry for these clearing accounts. Any way total balance for uploading clearing accounts should be zero.
PK 40 – Main Upload Account ——- Dr 100
PK 50 – Asset Upload clearing ——— Cr 100